LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

start of forever

It was Friday night in that month of April 2005 and my every was in haste. The clock reminded me that it’s already 11:45 in the evening. I just finished brushing my teeth at that time. Then my cellphone beeped... It was her. She told me she’s at Vigan now. The bus took a stop-over at the terminal. I suddenly felt the rush feeling of my blood and the unexplainable excitement that came to me. Finally, after 7 months, I’m going to meet her in person for the first time. After 30 minutes, she told me she’s now at the nearby town. Excitement mixed with nervousness. What if she won’t like me? What if I might disappoint her? What if she won’t like it here? And the other questions left unanswered in my mind.
I went out from our house and went on my way to go in front of the Sinait bakery where I’ll wait for her. I hid at the darker corner of the bakery but I made sure that I can see her.
I was starting to sweat cold for the feelings I can’t define. From afar, I saw the bus which I believe she’s into and my blood raced like crazy into my veins.
As if I lost my breath as the bus stopped and the door opened. Then, there she was taking her step down. My heart beats in a fast rhythm.
As she safely landed her feet on the ground from the bus, I felt everything around me stopped. All I can hear is the loud and fast beats of my heart. The bus went ahead me to its destination then the time freezes. We’re meters apart and tried to call her. I heard myself called her “baby” like I used to call her when we’re talking on the phone. Then I caught her attention. Nervously, I took my step towards her as I wiped my sweat on my face.
She smiled at me, so sweet that it melted my heart. We sat at the bench on our side, and then there was silence. We were speechless.
She noticed that I was too shy to talk to her. She asked me to look at her...so I did. She smiled and she pinched me at my arms. The first touch...the first interaction of her skin to my skin. I felt heaven though I’ve never been there. Then I searched for her hand...I locked her fingers to my fingers and I told her that we should go home. We stood up holding each others hand. I felt the sky embraced my whole being as she held my hand so tight.
We took our way home stll holding each other’s hand. I aqueezed her hand then we stare at each other, we smiled. I felt completeness and from that moment, I knew it was the start of forever.




----it was written way back in college days

2 comments:

keeshta said...

soooooooooooo nice :)
kilig much :-D

Your Beau said...

thank you for the reactions.. ^_^