LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK | PHOTO QUOTES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pick up lines 1

pick up lines again.... 

nakalunok ka ba ng
kwitis ?
*** kasi theres a spark in your smile ..

==============

asthma ka ba ?
*** kasi you took my breathe away ee ..

==============
drugs ka bah?
inaadik mo q eh..

magnet ka bah?
gus2 ko kc laging kdkt kah..

may powers ka bah...?
kc napapahinto mo oras pag ksama kta...

kailangan mo q bigyan n psychiatrist...
nbaliw ako sa pagmamahal moh eh..

takot ako sa dilim..
samahan mo nga q matulog sa kwarto q...

colt 45 ka bah?
iba kc tama q sau eh..

englsh nmn:

You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just cant hold it in!

Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!

0 comments: